Friday, August 1, 2008

Chick Fil A


If you know me very well or have even been around me very often... there are a few things you will know about me pretty quickly.
1. I love pink
I'm not talking about just any ole shade of pink. No way! I'm talking about a dark bold pink. None of these pansy pastels for me! In fact I've gotten a few awesome compliments (whether they were intended as that I'm not sure) over my time in Kentucky
First, my friend Bethan bought an awesome pink shirt at Target (from the kids section too!) and when I saw it I had to suppress my jealousy. Then she told me that when her husband saw it he said, "That's a Lindsey shirt!" Well that right there is better than owning the shirt myself!!
Then the other day our friends the Ainsworths were helping us move in and when he saw my kitchenaid mixer (that says cranberry but is obviously hot pink) he said, this exact color is how he pictures me... well that's not exactly what he said but it had something to do with that color being my color! Too true, too true! Again, I was beaming with pride. haha
2. I love Chick Fil A
I do, I can't deny it. When my husband tell me he wants to treat his baby to a dinner out, I more often than not beg for Chick Fil A. It's a great deal for him because it's much cheaper than many of my other options. It was the perfect situation too because we lived across the street, aka, walking distance, from Chick Fil A. I always get the same thing.
Well, many of my friends (or so they call themselves) (jk), have scoffed at my love for this place and even laughed right into my face about it. Many of them do enjoy the treat but few truly appreciate it like they should.
Well, now all that is about to change... if you would all go here , and here you will be on your way to a better appreciation for this wonderful restaurant!
Plus, I could tell you a great story about my mom having two young kids crying for food at the mall and not enough money in her wallet to feed them and herself and the nice Christian manager giving her all the food she wanted for freeeeeee! She has been a loyal fan ever since and pasted it down to me as well!!
Oh and did I mention that there were at least 3 Chick Fil A restaurants ON my college CAMPUS?!?! So, if you had doubts about going to A&M... now you shouldn't.

Coming soon: more pictures from the house... but Drew stole the camera today and updates with the Fam!!! My rents are coming to town TOMORROW and leaving Wednesday and then Drew's arrive on FRIDAY (news to me today, how great!) and are staying the weekend!!!! WONDER of wonder miracle of miracles... name that tune!

1 comment:

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

The song to Sidl from the tailor in Fiddler on the Roof.

Snap.