Thursday, February 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

WE ARE GOING.......


Yes that's right, in just one week we will be seeing...



from a plane window!
Ok, more realistically we are going to see...




For those of you who have not yet begun to live, aka lived in Texas, these are pictures of my hometown Fort Worth and Drew's hometown Dallas!
We are flying home next week to see our family and go to grandma's memorial service. It is a sad reason to have to be going but I know Drew and I can't help but be excited that we get to see our families and love them through this time! The closer it gets the more I am busting at the seems to go! I really love Kentucky and all that the Lord has blessed us with here... but I really really love Texas and miss all that it contains (family, friends, college, flipflops etc).

Just thought you should know... and picture... and pray for our safe travel!

No comments: