Tuesday, February 20, 2007

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

(que up song....)
Going to Sonic




and Reusable styrofoam cups





Grilled cheese
and apples but only the crisp ones





Hanging with hubby



and watching 24

These are a few of my favorite things





When the great dane downstairs howls all night



When my nose is so clogged it won't work right



When I'm feeling over Greeked


I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feeeeeel soooo bad!


When it gets over 30 degrees and my toes defrost

Pink Puffy Vest



and clearance at all my favorite shops



Tortilla Soup with salty chips and cheese
These are a few of my favorite things


When my tutor kids forget their work
When they cancel without calling first
When I'm feeling whiped out



I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feeeeel sooo bad!

No comments: