Saturday, December 9, 2006

Job? What's That?

Oh, don't you worry, it is something that I, like a lot of our country's great population, now have. I am sure you already read the post from Lindsey so I will not bore you with all the details of my new car renting career. However, if you decide you want to buy a used car, Enterprise is a great place to do it and my name a is a great thing to give the person you buy it from, just for the record. One thing I will say about my job is that I am going to have to start wearing clothes that are a bit nicer that what I am used to...AKA suites an ties instead of thrift store and outdoor type clothes. I know this comes as a shock to everyone who knows me, but you will also note that I look great in both so this is not as big of an issue as it could have potentially been.

We are getting a week off for Christmas, which is great since I have earned no time off and yet I get some anyway. Getting to head back to Texas for a decent amount of time is exciting and we are both ready to see family and friends who we left behind in the move (that means everyone). I will do some working when I am at home for the parentals, which should be crazy, but it will get us a little more income for the month of December, which we have been lacking in the past couple months.

Enjoy your holiday, and mine.

No comments: