Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Did I mention...

All of my friends are pregnant?! Now I have proof.
This is only a small handful of the women who are pregnant and due within a month of each other at our church. We were honoring B&B (grey dress) with a couples shower and decided it was necessary to capture all the preggo women.. I think one or two had already left too! We even unintentionally got in order from furthest along (left to right). The first few are due late August/early September and then me in October and then little Peek mama not due until January or February. I could seriously name you about 5 or more ladies off the top of my head that are due in September or October. Our church knows how to make babies!



Plus this is a great picture to show every one that I indeed look very pregnant
or in the charming words of my x-boss today "like your about to pop". haha The good news is, I don't feel like I'm about to pop and I'm not even getting too anxious yet (especially with all we need to get done first!) so we are hopefully in for another smooth 8-10 weeks!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You look amazing Linds! So fun to have all those preggo friends around!

Mama Blue said...

Now I am more homesick then I was before... you all are beautiful!