Friday, July 31, 2009

Popular Demand

I had a friend request that since my wife and some mutual friends are so good at blogging these days, I should join in, to keep everyone updated and all that. Well, here is my update... Read what Lindsey has to say. It is much more interesting than the world of used cars (News Flash: Cash for Clunkers has been suspended!), plus info about Stella is the biggest news I have right now anyway.
Let me know if you want to buy a used car in Kentucky and if I need to blog about it.
Seriously, I might one day resume posting blogs but for now I wouldn't count on it.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahah! I had no idea you posted this! hahahahahahahaha

Sorry folks, I promise he is really interesting in real life... but I keep all his time and words for myself so he has nothing left to type!